If you’re in sales, you are always on the go. For you, time is a scarce resource, but thankfully, plenty of productivity apps on the market will get you organized and help win more deals. The idea is to help increase sales velocity, identify promising leads and shorten sales cycles. However, choosing the right set of apps is no light task.
So, we have made an attempt to narrow the list to only the most useful must-have apps that can help you reach your sales objectives faster.
1. ScanBizCards: ScanBizCards should be the first app in your arsenal. Salespeople meet loads of other people every day and at events – the result is that your pocket becomes a storehouse of unsorted cards. Equipped with OCR technology and available for both iOS and Android platforms, ScanBizCards quickly converts your business card to a contact on your device. You can also add personal notes to these cards for later reference. The best part is that the app can export your scanned contacts to a variety of CRMs.
This definitely saves you from having to keep track of a heap of physical business cards. But what about your address book management? Are your saved mobile contacts still alive and kicking so you can connect with your prospects any time?
2. CircleBack: CircleBack’s smart contact management goes beyond capturing simple contact details. The AI-powered CircleBack app helps your sales reps add new entries on the go, scan business cards, de-duplicate contacts, and capture email signatures from Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook/Exchange and Office 365. The app helps your sales team to keep their mobile contacts clean, up-to-date and complete.
Now, with right contact info at your fingertips, you can connect with your prospects and schedule an appointment to meet them and take things further.
3. Calendly: Calendly with its simple-to-use interface makes scheduling meetings with your prospects and clients easier. You simply need to input your availability into the calendar and send a link to your prospects, or you can simply embed Calendly to your website. It syncs with Google, Outlook, Office 365 and iCloud calendars. So, fix your appointments in no time using this app.
And once you are all set for the meeting, the next step is to meet and understand exactly what your prospects are looking for and jot down significant details.
4. Evernote: Evernote allows your salespeople to organize their personal and professional projects. They can take notes, create to-do-lists, add images, scan documents, craft presentations, and attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos, and more. The app serves as an ultimate planner with the ability to sync and comment on content across all devices. It also allows sharing and collaborating with others for faster project management.
In addition to this, it’s also important for salespeople to stay abreast of the latest in the market. For this, Feedly can be a good source.
5. Feedly: Feedly offers a centralized place to organize, read and share the information you need to stay at the forefront of the next big trend in your industry. The app offers integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Pinterest, Zapier and more, allowing you to keep in touch and share stories with your networks and teammates.
With these apps, you are on the road to enhance your sales productivity. Undoubtedly, there are many more apps on the market but you can start with these five and see how you can use your time more efficiently and creatively.
Do you have your own list of favorite sales productivity apps? Let us know in the comments section below!