CircleBack Was Made Exclusively for Today’s Professional to Enhance Their Address Books, Keeping Contacts Clean and Up-to-Date
VIENNA, VA–(Marketwired – Feb 26, 2015) – CircleBack, Inc. launched the CircleBack app, an intuitive contact management app committed to keeping your professional address book updated and organized. Available for iOS, CircleBack is underpinned by sophisticated crowdsourcing and artificial intelligence, and provides notifications when professional contact information is available to be updated. The latest version of the app, CircleBack 1.1, is available for free in the business category of the iTunes store today.
“What makes CircleBack unique is the combination of an artificial intelligence system underpinned by passive crowdsourcing which enables us to grow and refine CircleBack’s accuracy. The accuracy and updates received are the answer to the contact problem people have in their address books. That, and our commitment to hearing and utilizing the feedback of our supporters,” said Manoj Ramnani, CircleBack CEO, and founder.
CircleBack 1.1 features:
- Intelligent address book analysis with email and push notifications about contact updates, and in-app suggestions about updating contacts, merging duplicates, and missing information
- A redesigned dashboard that makes it easier for users to navigate the app, allowing for more efficiency when adding networks, scanning business cards, and managing contact updates
- Connection of all social and email networks (Gmail, Outlook.com/Hotmail, Twitter, Facebook and Yahoo) for a smart, complete address book
- Cloud-based address book backup that offers access to your contacts on any device and ensures your contacts are there when your phone takes a plunge (or you upgrade to a new device)
- Integration of #CBForward, allowing users to learn more about, and donate directly to, our campaign to place copies of the book Pay It Forward in every US middle school
CircleBack 1.1 is available in the iTunes store today. To download CircleBack for iOS, visit https://www.circleback.com. For non-iOS users, CircleBack is available on the web (in Beta).
About CircleBack, Inc.
CircleBack brings accuracy to your contact data no matter where it is by blending artificial and collective intelligence. CircleBack helps individuals and organizations keep their contact data clean, complete, and up-to-date; whether someone moves jobs, changes phone numbers, or moves to a new location, CircleBack lets you know.
More than four million users rely on CircleBack to manage over 3.9 billion contact points a day so that they can trust that their address books are effortlessly up-to-date across every device. For more information, visit https://www.circleback.com.