Hi there, CircleBackers. Andy here. I just wanted to let you all know what we’ve been up to, and what’s just been released in our latest version of CircleBack for iOS—a smart contact management app for iPhone users!
As you know, we’re deeply committed to creating an app based on your wants and needs. And since we first launched on iOS in February, the three biggest asks have been:
- Address book sync with Exchange so CircleBack can manage those contacts
- Make the business card scanner better
- Change the sort order of lists
It’s with great pleasure that I announce that, as of today, we’ve done all three (and more).
To connect CircleBack with Exchange, it’s as easy as clicking a button and logging in. In seconds, CircleBack goes to work managing those (along with all your other) contacts ensuring that they’re all up-to-date and accurate and that you have a single, unified address book.
And as for the card scanner, we’ve gone deep under the hood and created what is easily the best OCR scanner on the market. That means fewer scanning errors, less manual input by you, and more confidence when you’re networking on the go, thus serving as an intelligent contact management app for iPhone.
But that’s not all.
We’ve also added:
- The ability to take control of your CircleBack identity, share it with others, and provide the community with your most up-to-date info with the CircleBack Profile,
- The opportunity to easily edit contact updates you’re in the process of accepting,
- New sorting options for when you update contacts, and
- The convenience to export contacts to Salesforce CRM.
We know, we know. You’re welcome 🙂 .
But really (and we want you to remember this): this is all done in service to you. If you think CircleBack could do something better, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com. We take every single request very seriously and are deeply committed to building the app you want.
I hope to hear from you.
Until next time,
VP of Consumer Products
Also, if you know any Android users (or have one yourself), be sure to check out CircleBack for Android!