Recently, several members of the CircleBack community have written to me, asking an important question: What sets CircleBack apart from the other contact apps?
The simple answer is that we’ve created “Contact Intelligence.”
Contact managers usually will merge duplicates, backup contacts, and may even add contacts from other networks. But with address books going stale at the average rate of -30% a year, these apps haven’t solved the biggest problem: if you have 800 contacts in your phone, you lose touch with 240 every year.
We made it our mission to solve just that. With CircleBack, you’ll get all the tools you need for an organized, consistently-updated address book.
Here’s what we offer:
- Updates. CircleBack is always active, watching your network for changes in contact info and notifying you when they occur.
- Intelligent Organization. CircleBack is able to both merge duplicate contacts and fill in missing contact info using sophisticated AI (artificial intelligence).
- Total Connection. CircleBack syncs & completes contacts from many other networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook.com) and offers business card scanning and email signature capture.
How it works:
- Contact Intelligence. CircleBack is built on a trusted & sophisticated AI, not simple last name matching or network searches.
- Shared Learning. CircleBack’s AI learns constantly from our ever-growing, ever-evolving community. Unlike your toothbrush, the more people using CircleBack, the better.
By focusing on the core issues of contact management and throwing ourselves headlong into a solution, we’ve made you something truly special. Any way you slice it, CircleBack offers a more robust, more reliable, and more accurate solution to address books than the competition.
Thanks, and keep the questions coming. That’s what brought us here in the first place!